Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thoda Bahut

After a long time I again pen down to write here. At the very outset I would let you people know that ki BHAI CA BAN GAYA MAJE MAJE MEIN. With the help of my junoon and expectations of my friends and family members I passed CA exams and it was much to my dismay when I came to know about the result of CA and I started thinking that this chichora guy would use CA as prefix before his name. A lot of questions started in my mind and my in person started saying “AB THODA BADAL JA BETA CA HAI TU”. But it was a resistible change which I was proposing to infuse in me. After 2 months I joined GMCS training conducted by ICAI. GMCS batch No. 347 was composed of around 47 newly qualified chartered Accountants and faculties. Each and every new CA was having different traits and GMCS training was like a tour of 15 days where daily new faculties were coming and each and every faculty was teaching us by rendering their own views, styles and acts. But what I had to take that was that qualities which are not residing in me and to know about the habits which I should really eradicate to make myself that which I really want to become. Finally I tried to change myself to a great extent by virtue of GMCS classes. Each and every GMCS member gave me respect a lot and faculties too. But a wise man said never changes yourself for the sake of others. So what we should consistently gain that is value addition and for that I am striving hitherto. BAKI KYA KAREIN YAAR DELHI-6 KA LAUNDA KABHI SUDHAR NAHI SAKTA. But I would like to say one thing that never let your appetite exhaust, be it for health, wealth or fame because the day it started exhausting your success would come to halt.
Dimag mein jo khurafaat chalti rahegi batata rahunga, I would be in touch with you always about that….. Dobara aaunga dosto yahin milenge……. Ab don’t expect from me that I will share all my personal stuffs here thoda secret bhi rehne do……

No comments:

Post a Comment