Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BIOGRAPHY


Welcome My Dear Friends/Colleagues/Lovers and Relatives,


As the time passed I don’t know how I reached to my age of 21 and I thought how I let know myself to others that’s why I pen down to write. Aaiye Janiye thoda bahut mere bare mein………..

Hi……….. I am Ishant Rathor. I am five Foot and eleven inches though I wish to god to not to enhance it more.

I was born in old Delhi. When I was child I used to stay in Kundewalan even till now I reside there. In future wherever I will reside, I will never forget this place and even I can’t resist the Halua Mathis of Imli Ka Mohalla that my grandfather used to give me while going to school and I used to go there by sitting on their shoulders. The style of my giving respect to Pandat jee at that time was”Oye Pandat Ram” the words I used to say to Pandat jee while going to school by riding on my Grandfather’s shoulders. My school was Tara Devi Happy School where I passed Nursery and K.G. and after that I was transferred to Babu Ram Happy School, it was the branch of former as said above, where I remained till 5th class. After that I was sent to another School where I had learnt all activities other than studying and I was completely Vella.

After that my performance was too much low and I started Ladkibazi from class 10th and bunking was my habit. At that time I used to pass my time in Ramlila Ground where I played Gilli Dunda, rotating Lattoos and many other games.

Even my lil efforts exerted by me at the time of examination resulted fruitful and I passed 12th Class with Commerce stream.

Then after that there was a question what to do further and there was nothing for me except for one thing that is chichorapan and ladkibazi. But my father compelled me to join our family business and for which I declined, but sometimes in case of need I engaged many times in my father’s business.

One day my friend brought CA prospectus and he assisted me to fill the form and after one month I got registered and started preparation for CA foundation Examination and I passed that by mistake and after that mistakes consistently occurred and the outcome of which is that now I am preparing for C.A. Final Examz.

There is something incomplete that is still in progress and soon it will be revealed to all of you………..

3 comments:

  1. Hei you forgot to mention ur cute nic name :) but nice initiative..Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. u didnt see the last line something is incomplete.......... woh bhi bataonga.....

    ReplyDelete