Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CHILDHOOD


My childhood was very naughty and even more I will tell you that I was born on 12th March,1989 the day was very cool and it was winter season and the most important fact was that it was Sunday that’s why I was Rakshas in my Previous Janma as evidenced by my Janma Kundli but I don’t know to what extent it expresses truth. But one principle I follow in my life is that never to depend on fortune/destiny, one who has ability to change or innovate can make anything possible by overriding his negative points in kundli, the most peculiar thing that I forgot to tell you my cute name thanks to dimple who told me to reveal this is ”toto” which was named by my parents due to my naughty acts dat I used to conduct when I was child but this does not mean that my naughtiness is over “Are Yaar it boomed too much and now converted in kaminapan commensurate to chichorapan” .There was a chapter in second class in which there was a naughty monkey whose name was toto and my acts were completely resembled to it and “bekhama mein mera naam bigad diya aur rakh diya toto”. Kaisa laga soch rahe hoge ekdum se yeh ise kya hua……. Are yaar how u will come 2 know ki launda dill-6 ka hai…….

Kahan the hum haan toto, they didn’t think about my reputation while choosing this name. I think even today that whenever I will be going wid my family and at the way my friends will call me oye toto what will my family think and the most important my wife……… khoon Khaul jata hai but what can I do but not even a worst name yaar. “Ladkiyan kehti hai oh jaan very cute name mein kehta hun jab naam mein itna maza hai to munde mein kitna maza hoga……….” Bas yahin mera kaam ban jata hai…….

The biggest thing is that my brother Himanshu having the most substantial role in my life…… Everytime I was accompanied with him……. b coz we both were in same class……. warna yaar dost marte the akela samjhkar……. Phodaphadi mein number one tha ……..Now he is personal coach mere ko fit rakhte rakhte he committed to make fit the persons surrounding him or his clients………

There are many other things to tell you dheere dheere apni aukat pe a raha hun………

No comments:

Post a Comment